KNOX COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) – UPDATE: KCSO said Wednesday night Abigail Bethel had been found safe.
The Knox County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help to locate a missing teenager.
KCSO investigators are searching for 18-year-old Abigail Bethel. She was last seen exiting her place of employment near Kingston Pike and Smith Road and is believed to be with an unknown male.
Bethel is described as 5’2″ tall, 115 pounds with red hair and hazel eyes. She was last seen wearing grey leggings, a black jacket and white tennis shoes.
If you have any information about her whereabouts, please contact Detective McCord through Teleserve at 865-215-2243.
- Family of 12-year-old girl who died from flu speaks out
- Positively Tennessee: Snidow making a difference with staff, patients at East Tennessee Children’s Hospital
- The Business Buzz: Zoo Knoxville hosting seasonal job fair
- Bill would create sex assault solutions task force for Coast Guard
- New postmaster general could signal big changes to postal service