KNOX COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) – UPDATE: KCSO said Wednesday night Abigail Bethel had been found safe.
The Knox County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help to locate a missing teenager.
KCSO investigators are searching for 18-year-old Abigail Bethel. She was last seen exiting her place of employment near Kingston Pike and Smith Road and is believed to be with an unknown male.
Bethel is described as 5’2″ tall, 115 pounds with red hair and hazel eyes. She was last seen wearing grey leggings, a black jacket and white tennis shoes.
If you have any information about her whereabouts, please contact Detective McCord through Teleserve at 865-215-2243.
- Knox County teacher celebrates name change with students
- 6 Storm Team Starwatch: Several stars visible this week in the night sky
- Lady Vols softball will host regional as No. 9 seed in NCAA tournament
- Woman dies after being struck by vehicle on Merchant Drive
- Can I still spread COVID if I’m vaccinated?