KNOX COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) – UPDATE: KCSO said Wednesday night Abigail Bethel had been found safe.
The Knox County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help to locate a missing teenager.
KCSO investigators are searching for 18-year-old Abigail Bethel. She was last seen exiting her place of employment near Kingston Pike and Smith Road and is believed to be with an unknown male.
Bethel is described as 5’2″ tall, 115 pounds with red hair and hazel eyes. She was last seen wearing grey leggings, a black jacket and white tennis shoes.
If you have any information about her whereabouts, please contact Detective McCord through Teleserve at 865-215-2243.
- Pigskin Preview: Farragut
- Downtown Sevierville business owners share how streetscape project, pandemic has impacted business
- Plane skids off runway in India; 14 killed, dozens hurt
- Postal Service loses $2.2B in 3 months as virus woes persist
- Family of slain TDOC employee feels ‘joyful,’ one year later