KNOX COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) – UPDATE: KCSO said Wednesday night Abigail Bethel had been found safe.
The Knox County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help to locate a missing teenager.
KCSO investigators are searching for 18-year-old Abigail Bethel. She was last seen exiting her place of employment near Kingston Pike and Smith Road and is believed to be with an unknown male.
Bethel is described as 5’2″ tall, 115 pounds with red hair and hazel eyes. She was last seen wearing grey leggings, a black jacket and white tennis shoes.
If you have any information about her whereabouts, please contact Detective McCord through Teleserve at 865-215-2243.
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- ‘Don’t single out bars. That’s not right’: Knoxville bar owner protests Board of Health’s decisions
- Woman double-billed for security system
- Senator Lamar Alexander prepares to retire
- Multiple jobs available with Blount Memorial’s Food & Nutrition team