KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knox County Election Commission is hosting open houses to demonstrate its new voting system.
Election Commission representatives will show voters the voting system and how to complete and cast a paper ballot. Everyone is welcome and social distancing will be enforced.
Voter registration forms will be available for anyone wishing to register to vote. The voter registration deadline for the Aug. 6 election is Tuesday, July 7.
- Monday, July 6, from 6-8 p.m. at The Change Center, 203 Harriet Tubman St.
- Wednesday, July 8, from 6-8 p.m. at South Knoxville Senior Center, 6729 Martel Lane
- Saturday, July 11, from 10 a.m. to noon at Downtown West Early Voting Center, 1645 Downtown West Blvd.
If you cannot attend videos on how to cast a ballot and a flyer on the proper way to complete a ballot can be found at www.knoxvotes.org. Early Voting for the State and Federal Primary/County General/Town of Farragut Municipal Election begins Friday, July 17.
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County cases continue to rise; no new hospitalizations, deaths reported
- Trump argues high COVID-19 cases due to testing, experts largely disagree
- Newsfeed Now: “Glee” star goes missing; Remembering Charlie Daniels
- Split Supreme Court rulings keep Trump’s financial records private for now
- All Knox County Public Libraries to reopen on July 17