KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knoxville Beer Board voted to change the way University of Tennessee sports venues serve alcohol on Tuesday.
The board will allow Aramark, the food and beverage provider at the University of Tennessee, to sell alcohol out of the can or bottle it comes in rather than pouring the beer or wine into cups.
Aramark said the change would reduce the amount of handling by servers and shorten the amount of time fans spend waiting in line.
The Southeastern Conference has yet to announce what fall sports may look like.
- Here are the senators who voted against the bill to raise the debt ceiling
- Senate approves bill to avert national default, sending it to Biden’s desk
- 6 free things to do in East Tennessee June 2-4
- 2 teens charged in killing of Illinois volleyball coach
- Shocking video shows man in alligator habitat at Florida Busch Gardens