KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – You can hitch a free ride from Knoxville Area Transit to an early voting place starting Wednesday as Tennesseans across the state begin casting their ballots.
To make sure everyone has the opportunity to vote, the city of Knoxville has made sure there are several locations for early voting conveniently located directly along KAT bus routes.
Knoxville Mayor Indya Kincannon signed an emergency executive order in July requiring masks to be worn by all KAT bus riders. For more information on KAT’s COVID-19 response, visit www.katbus.com.
- Biden endorses Tennessee’s Democratic Senate candidate
- Two-thirds of Americans suffer from election anxiety – here’s what can help
- Tennessee early voting up nearly 40 percent so far from 2016
- Biden endorses Marquita Bradshaw in Tennessee’s U.S. Senate race
- How did your neighbors donate? Map breaks down Trump-Biden split by zipe code