KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – You can hitch a free ride from Knoxville Area Transit to an early voting place starting Wednesday as Tennesseans across the state begin casting their ballots.
To make sure everyone has the opportunity to vote, the city of Knoxville has made sure there are several locations for early voting conveniently located directly along KAT bus routes.
Knoxville Mayor Indya Kincannon signed an emergency executive order in July requiring masks to be worn by all KAT bus riders. For more information on KAT’s COVID-19 response, visit www.katbus.com.
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Sidney Powell for defamation
- Republicans split on President Trump’s responsibility in violence on Capitol Hill
- President Trump releases new video condemning violence; commits to peaceful transfer of power
- Blackburn, Hagerty vote to certify Arizona’s Electoral College results
- Congress certifies Biden’s Electoral College win