KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knoxville field office of Democratic presidential hopeful Mike Bloomberg was vandalized overnight Friday.
Knoxville police received a complaint Friday that the front door of the Bloomberg field office on Western Avenue was vandalized with expletives and markings on three signs.
The incident occurred sometime between 6 p.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday. The complainant did not have any suspect or witness information or security cameras.
It comes just one week after two Bloomberg campaign offices in Ohio were vandalized.
- More than cookie cutters, local business turns to making face shields
- Oklahoma hair stylists under scrutiny for working inside private homes during COVID-19 pandemic
- Safer-at-home order debate divides Tennessee governor, group of doctors
- Weekly unemployment claims in Tennessee reach 94K+
- Report: Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson set for charity rematch involving Peyton Manning and Tom Brady