KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knoxville field office of Democratic presidential hopeful Mike Bloomberg was vandalized overnight Friday.
Knoxville police received a complaint Friday that the front door of the Bloomberg field office on Western Avenue was vandalized with expletives and markings on three signs.
The incident occurred sometime between 6 p.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday. The complainant did not have any suspect or witness information or security cameras.
It comes just one week after two Bloomberg campaign offices in Ohio were vandalized.
- Off to the Races: Annual wiener dog race takes place during Knoxville Ice Bears game
- Basketball team honoring life of Stanley Freeman, Jr. with memorial tournament
- National Weather Service schedules statewide tornado drill, radio test for March 5 in Tennessee
- President Joe Biden releases statement on authorization of COVID-19 vaccine
- THP: Charges pending, 1 injured after crash on Rutledge Pike