KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The City of Knoxville will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony Monday to celebrate the city’s first purchase of an all-electric bus.
Local leaders, including Mayor Madeline Rogero, will be at the event at Everly Brothers Park along Kingston Pike.
The ceremony will begin at 3 p.m. Monday and will feature a ride on an all-electric bus from the manufacturer, New Flyer.
- SEC announces initial COVID-19 safety protocols
- Sam McKenzie wins State House District 15, unseating incumbent Rep. Staples
- Pigskin Preview: Pigeon Forge
- 2 charged with abuse of a corpse in Sevier County
- US kids, parents perform DIY tests for coronavirus science