KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knoxville Craft Axe Throwing is hosting a ribbon-cutting and open house this week with the chamber of commerce.
You’re invited to learn how to throw an ax, toss a few yourself and take a tour of the facility.
RELATED: Ax-throwing bar coming to Knoxville
It’s all happening Friday from 3 to 9 p.m. at the Craft Axe Throwing located at W 5th Avenue, Suite 150 in Knoxville.
- WATCH: Friday Frenzy Week 6 game highlights
- Vol fans gear up for football season; share excitement about first game
- Mom fights off masked attacker who grabbed her, toddler outside California home
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach
- Bars, restaurants prep for first Vol football game since COVID-19