KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The city of Knoxville is extending pool season for its two city-owned pools.
The Inskip Pool and the Ed Cothren pool will now be open 7 days a week through August 24. Most summer pool closures are connected with the start of the school year which has been pushed back due to the pandemic.
Pool will be open Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday between August 24 and September 7.
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Testing slow down continues to worry Knox County Health Dept.
- Mourners continue to pay respects to Ginsburg
- House Dems urge Senate to move forward with negotiations on next COVID relief bill
- CHOW WITH CHELSEA: MOO-YAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
- Tennessee Coronavirus: State has had 187,544 COVID-19 cases and 2,310 deaths