KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Three hundred bags of food were distributed on Friday to downtown hotel, bar and restaurant workers who have been laid off.
The food is all ready to go at the Downtown Embassy Suites. Volunteers will hand out the food later today.
- Peaceful protesters march in Oak Ridge, police chief walks alongside them
- MEDIC Regional Blood Center launches ‘Save Our Summer’ campaign
- Community Action Agency asks for help as refrigerated delivery truck needs repairs
- The Business Buzz: JTV is hiring
- Man in clown mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials