KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Three hundred bags of food were distributed on Friday to downtown hotel, bar and restaurant workers who have been laid off.
The food is all ready to go at the Downtown Embassy Suites. Volunteers will hand out the food later today.
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Vols superfan secures coveted ticket to UT’s season opener
- Margaret ‘Bonnie Lou’ Moore dies at 93
- One injured in shooting at a South Knoxville convenience store
- FBI seeks more potential victims in ‘Cheer’ star Jerry Harris child porn case