KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knoxville Renaissance is teaming up with Mayor Indya Kincannon and members of the local black community for a virtual town hall meeting next week.
The town hall meeting will take place next Tuesday, June 9. You can find a link to the event on Knoxville Renaissance’s Facebook page. It’s all set to start at 4 p.m.
The meeting will address topics like education, black economic conditions and police force in the community.
WATE 6 On Your Side Anchor Tearsa Smith will moderate the event.
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- SEC announces roster, positional guidelines for cancellations
- 2 Knox County commissioners co-sponsor resolution to limit power of board of health
- Tennessee reports 942 new COVID-19 cases, 1,801 new recoveries
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments