KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knoxville Renaissance is teaming up with Mayor Indya Kincannon and members of the local black community for a virtual town hall meeting next week.
The town hall meeting will take place next Tuesday, June 9. You can find a link to the event on Knoxville Renaissance’s Facebook page. It’s all set to start at 4 p.m.
The meeting will address topics like education, black economic conditions and police force in the community.
WATE 6 On Your Side Anchor Tearsa Smith will moderate the event.
- ‘Everybody loved that little boy’: Sumner County volunteer firefighters honor toddler killed in accidental shooting
- Waterbury Christopher Columbus statue vandalized, beheaded
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Cases up 2.9% to 50,140
- WATCH LIVE: Fireworks in downtown Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek