KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A Knoxville man is facing a charge of indecent exposure after an investigation by FBI agents.
Cavin James Harris, 24, was charged with indecent exposure to a victim under 13 after he was found discussing sexual interests in children on social media.
While on a social media platform Harris sent an undercover FBI agent a photo of him exposing himself to a 7-year-old at his residence at a halfway home on Washington Pike on Sunday, January 19.
Harris went on to tell others in the chatroom it was his birthday and was babysitting the child of his best friend.
This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Police find 192 rolls of toilet paper stashed in stolen SUV in Beverly Hills
- Coronavirus: Tennessee Army National Guard soldiers mobilized to combat COVID-19
- Coronavirus: Grand Canyon National Park closes to visitors
- UPDATE: ‘Armed and dangerous’ 19-year-old arrested in Church Hill
- Coronavirus in Knox: Nurse says lack of COVID-19 precautions prompted her to quit