KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The city of Knoxville and Mayor Indya Kincannon are planning to hold the annual state of the city address as scheduled on Friday.
The address will take place remotely due of the coronavirus. The city plans to upload the complete budget online, send out an extensive summary and post a state of the city address video.
Along with the budget, Mayor Kincannon will also outline a COVID-19 response package to address immediate needs in our community amid this pandemic.
- Knoxville Police Chief supports release of bodycam video of Austin-East shooting
- Ghislaine Maxwell wants trial delay, blames prosecutors
- Springtime winters: The folklore behind Tennessee’s little winters
- FEMA’s funeral program overwhelmed by 1 million calls on first day
- Star witness in Harvey Weinstein case breaks her silence