UPDATE: The Knoxville Police Department confirmed the three-year-old girl’s guardians have been located around 12:30 p.m. Tuesday.
UPDATE (12:25 pm): The child’s guardians have been located.— Knoxville Police TN (@Knoxville_PD) October 20, 2020
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A three-year-old girl was dropped off at the Knoxville Public Safety Building on Tuesday after being found alone, police said.
According to a post from Knoxville Police, the three-year-old girl was dropped off at the Knoxville Public Safety Building Tuesday after being found alone and unsupervised in the 400 block of Houston Street.
If you have any information about the child or her caregivers, you’re asked to call 9-1-1.
- Tennessee Vols to open men’s basketball season with game against Colorado on Tuesday
- Gators claim SEC East title after the Vols fall to No. 6 Florida, 31-19
- UT fans weigh in about first home game since late October
- Make-A-Wish gives special gift to Knoxville child
- TWRA: Body of missing fisherman recovered near Fort Loudoun Dam