KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Police arrested a man wanted for murder in Roane County at a West Knoxville motel on Monday.
Knoxville Police said Matthew Scott, wanted on a second-degree murder warrant out of Roane County was apprehended Monday in the parking lot of a motel on Langly Place in the Cedar Bluff area of West Knoxville.
We’ve reached out to Roane County for details on what led to that warrant. This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Democrats ask President Biden to rescind Medicaid Block Grant Waiver
- South High Senior Living receives first dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- KCSO deputy thanks community for support after wife dies from COVID-19
- Cookies for a Cause: 50% of proceeds go to Young-Williams Animal Center
- Rep. Tim Burchett appointed to House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee