KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Police arrested a man wanted for murder in Roane County at a West Knoxville motel on Monday.
Knoxville Police said Matthew Scott, wanted on a second-degree murder warrant out of Roane County was apprehended Monday in the parking lot of a motel on Langly Place in the Cedar Bluff area of West Knoxville.
We’ve reached out to Roane County for details on what led to that warrant. This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Knoxville Police add 35 new cruisers to patrol fleet
- White House fact sheet: Nearly 900 Tennessee bridges in ‘poor condition’
- Walmart eyes local companies as McDonald’s exits some stores
- New State Library and Archives hosts opening ceremony
- TBI says student opened fire on officers inside Austin-East bathroom