KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – One man was killed in a single-vehicle crash on Broadway in Knoxville early Monday.
Knoxville police responded to a single-vehicle crash on Broadway at Walker Boulevard around 6 a.m. Monday. Investigators say a black Honda was traveling southbound on Broadway when it flipped and came to rest after impacting the concrete railroad bridge support in the median of Broadway.
The only occupant, an adult male, was pronounced deceased at the scene. Victim identification is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
Traffic on Broadway was restricted to one lane in each direction until the wreck was cleared by about 8:35 a.m.
- Knoxville PARC to vote on new executive director
- Supreme Court strikes down Alabama congressional map in victory for voting rights advocates
- Pro-Pence super PAC targets Trump over Jan. 6 in first ad
- Nickelback to play Thompson-Boling Arena in September
- Pat Robertson, broadcaster who helped make religion central to GOP politics, dies at 93