KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knoxville Police Department will hold a checkpoint this weekend to make sure local residents are properly installing child car seats.
Knoxville Police will hold its monthly Child Safety Checkpoint from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 8, at 917 E. Fifth Ave. Personnel who have completed the 32-hour Child Passenger Safety Technician Standardized Training will ensure your child’s car seat is safe and installed correctly.
KPD Child Safety Seat Checkpoints are held each month. The events are normally held on the second Saturday of each month.
- Brunch is served! Baked Eggs Pastry Tart
- ‘She was a welcoming soul’: Friends of Carolyn Bartles remember her love for others
- ‘No questions asked, just bring it back,’ grandmother pleads after dead grandson’s cross goes missing
- One-on-one with Knoxville Police Chief Eve Thomas
- 2021 Tennessee football coaching staff: A look from top to bottom