KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knoxville Police Department has identified the victim in a fatal single-vehicle crash Thursday morning.
51-year-old Adrian Jones, of Knoxville, was killed Thursday when his car left the road and struck a utility pole at the corner of Middlebrook Pike at Lonas Drive. The crash occurred around 7:30 a.m.
Jones was transported to the UT Medical Center with life-threatening injuries and was pronounced dead at the hospital. He was the only occupant in the vehicle.
- Biden, Harris make first appearance as running mates
- Virginia lawmaker looks to include telehealth funding in next COVID-19 relief package
- ‘She’s up to the task’: Democrats excited about Kamala Harris joining Joe Biden on 2020 ticket
- Teacher shortage highlighted, increases due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Job fair coming up in Sevier County