KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Starting Friday, the Knoxville Police Department says it will be saturating the roadways with added enforcement for the Memorial Day weekend.
KPD said this is in an effort to combat reckless and impaired driving.
They’re reminding everyone to slow down and not to drive while under the influence.
- Peaceful protesters march in Oak Ridge, police chief walks alongside them
- MEDIC Regional Blood Center launches ‘Save Our Summer’ campaign
- Community Action Agency asks for help as refrigerated delivery truck needs repairs
- The Business Buzz: JTV is hiring
- Man in clown mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials