KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A Knoxville post office is open on President’s Day to host a passport fair later today.
The post office, located along East Weisgarber Road, will be open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday for the fair. Customers will be served on a first-come, first-serve basis.
You’ll have the option of applying for a passport book, which is good for all international travel, or the passport card, which is only good for land and sea travel between the U.S. and its bordering areas.
There will be no mail delivery on Monday on account of the President’s Day holiday. Normal operations will resume tomorrow.
- TN Education Commissioner visits Loudon County schools to observe in-person and virtual learning
- Mother of special needs child recreates special ed classroom at home
- 55-year-old woman killed in motorcycle crash with calf during Sturgis Rally
- Vols fan mows large Power T in yard
- GSMNP to soon benefit from passage of Great American Outdoors Act