KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Now that Thanksgiving is over, the city of Knoxville will officially usher in the Christmas season on Friday.
The Regal Celebration of Lights in Krutch Park kicks off at 5:30 p.m. Friday with live music. Children can have their pictures with Santa and don’t miss the lighting of the 42-foot tall Christmas tree at 6 p.m.
There will also be fireworks and activities for the kids like face painting and train rides.
WATE anchors Tearsa Smith and Bo Williams will be emceeing the event.
- Central tops South-Doyle 27-19
- Four fires in 10 days in Claxton community: What firefighters want you to avoid
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- UTPD corporal helps save man’s life in I-40 fifth-wheel camper fire incident