KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Now that Thanksgiving is over, the city of Knoxville will officially usher in the Christmas season on Friday.
The Regal Celebration of Lights in Krutch Park kicks off at 5:30 p.m. Friday with live music. Children can have their pictures with Santa and don’t miss the lighting of the 42-foot tall Christmas tree at 6 p.m.
There will also be fireworks and activities for the kids like face painting and train rides.
WATE anchors Tearsa Smith and Bo Williams will be emceeing the event.
- Report: Scott County fatal car accident involved tree
- House passes bill to lower drug prices
- LaFollette Animal Control investigating after abandoned dog found with possible gunshot wound
- Military widows set to finally receive survivor benefits
- Trump administration continues conversations on paid family leave, child care