KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dozens of women taking part in a march downtown to celebrate the lives of mothers.
Thursday night’s march called for mothers to come together as one voice.
The peaceful march started at the Knoxville Civic Coliseum and was hosted by Zenobia Dobson.
After words of encouragement and prayer, the group of over a hundred women, men and children marched from the coliseum to the Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame.
- Skull found at Michigan home of man killed in East Tennessee officer-involved shooting
- US may ban TikTok and other Chinese social media, Pompeo says
- Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood quarantining after possible exposure to COVID-19
- US warns against Mexican sanitizer gel containing methanol
- Racist remarks go viral after Black Lives Matter protest in Elizabethton