KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The soft opening for Knoxville’s first cat cafe will take place this weekend.
Scruffy’s Cafe will open up from 2-7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
The new North Knoxville business is the city’s first cat cafe. Scruffy’s Cafe is located at 1015 North Broadway.
Owners Talisa Cantrell and William Ridenour joined Living East Tennessee in February to discuss the their plans and the inspiration behind the business.
- Texas man killed after being shot and run over by car; juvenile girl charged with murder
- Police: Girl filmed while being attacked by group on New York school property
- Reps: Singers Kacey Musgraves, Ruston Kelly file for divorce
- 8-year-old killed in shooting at Riverchase Galleria, 3 others injured
- Anderson County to move forward with fireworks show