KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Maple Hall will be celebrating the rebranding of the upstairs lounge and bar area with a ribbon-cutting ceremony Tuesday.
The new area, now called the maple room, will feature a new vibe with an intimate setting perfect for date nights or catching up with friends.
The generous space offers a variety of seating options, coffee tables to gather around a board game or utilize the larger tables for meetings or private events.
Today’s ribbon-cutting kicks off at 4 p.m. Maple Hall is located along South Gay Street. We’re told it will be open for normal business hours.
- Clinton Dragons looking for a culture change in 2021
- Knoxville City Council votes to review policies for stopping racist and sexist practices within city government
- Knoxville City Council names African American Equity Restoration task force members
- ‘About time’: Gay athletes unleash rainbow wave on Olympics
- Monroe County Commission votes to approve new animal shelter