KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Knoxville Police Department identified the three women killed Sunday in two related shootings that occurred on Division Street and Trousdale Road.
KPD held a press conference Monday afternoon, where officials identified the three women: The victim from Division Street has been identified as 29-year-old Juliana White, while the victims from the residence at 6629 Trousdale Road have been identified as 55-year-old Mildred Blackwell and 57-year-old Barbara Rogers.
The primary suspect in the case was arrested in less than 12 hours from the response to the shootings, police said. That suspect is Desmon Rhea, 24, who was taken into custody Sunday afternoon after he was located in a residence on Burbury Lane. He was arrested without incident.
View the full press conference below:
PREVIOUS STORY: KPD: Suspect in custody in connection with triple homicide
The investigation is ongoing with the case being turned over to the DA’s Office.
- State creates Tennessee Talent Exchange for job program connection
- Coronavirus in Knoxville: Bringing the zoo to you
- Tennessee grapples with what to disclose amid virus outbreak
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – April 1, 2020
- Gov. Reeves orders statewide shelter-in-place order for Mississippi