KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Knoxville police said Monday its investigators are seeking the identity of a male who conducted an armed robbery on Saturday at a Kenjo store on North Central Avenue.
According to the Knoxville Police Department, on Saturday, Jan. 25 around 11:25 p.m., KPD officers were dispatched to a call on an armed robbery at the Kenjo gas station at 1400 N. Central Ave.
Police say the unknown suspect entered the store, demanded money from the register while armed with a handgun, and fled prior to the arrival of officers on scene.
The suspect was described as a white male with a skinny build and standing around 5’7”.
KPD saying Monday the incident is now under investigation by the KPD Violent Crimes Unit.
Tips are appreciated
If anyone has any information regarding the suspect, they are urged to please call the Crime Hotline at 865-215-7212 or message the KPD on Facebook (@KnoxvillePD). Tipsters can remain anonymous.
- Tennessee presidential primary early voting ends Tuesday
- Sevier County residents express concerns over damaged road and leaning trees
- TDOC responds to District Attorney General Jared Effler ‘prison party photos’ statement
- Megan Boswell claims her mother took Evelyn to Mendota, Va., authorities say Monday night search comes up empty
- Claiborne County to vote on downsizing commission seats