(CNN) – Doughnut lovers are salivating over Krispy Kreme’s new and upcoming delivery service.
Starting Saturday, Krispy Kreme will start a delivery service across the country.
You have to be near one of the 350 U.S. locations though.
And in most cases, you have to be 10 miles from a shop.
Orders can be placed on the Krispy Kreme app or website, and there’s a $5.00 fee.
Saturday is actually ‘Leap Day,’ so to kick-off its new delivery service, Krispy Kreme will deliver free doughnuts to hospital staff and parents of leap-day babies within 10 miles of shops.
You can click here for more details.
- Roane County parents facing child abuse, neglect charges after daughter’s remains found on property
- Abba, beloved camel, dies at Zoo Knoxville
- Muscle Car Ministries revs up for its inaugural car cruise
- Don’t throw it away! IRS stimulus card payments arriving in unmarked envelopes
- 4 Minneapolis officers fired after death of black man