(CNN) – Doughnut lovers are salivating over Krispy Kreme’s new and upcoming delivery service.
Starting Saturday, Krispy Kreme will start a delivery service across the country.
You have to be near one of the 350 U.S. locations though.
And in most cases, you have to be 10 miles from a shop.
Orders can be placed on the Krispy Kreme app or website, and there’s a $5.00 fee.
Saturday is actually ‘Leap Day,’ so to kick-off its new delivery service, Krispy Kreme will deliver free doughnuts to hospital staff and parents of leap-day babies within 10 miles of shops.
You can click here for more details.
- Republicans optimistic about president’s pick for Supreme Court; Democrats worry for ACA
- Knox County Schools will offer in-person, virtual learning options during spring semester
- Fauci: Pandemic causing ‘historic decimation’ among Latinx community
- WATCH: Knox County Board of Health holds Sept. 30 meeting
- September becomes Tennessee’s deadliest month during COVID-19 pandemic