WESTERVILLE, Ohio (WCMH) — Kroger is offering more ways to save on back-to-school essentials during its first Teachers and Honorary Teachers savings event this fall.
Now through Sept. 9, teachers, school administrators and parents who shop at Kroger Family of Stores on Wednesdays will save an extra 10 percent on general merchandise, including school and craft supplies, toys, games, sporting goods, housewares, apparel and electronics.
“During these challenging and uncertain times, the enthusiasm for education that we’ve experienced from teachers, school administrators and parents alike has been uplifting,” said Melissa Eads, Kroger spokesperson. We’re thrilled to offer this exclusive discount on Wednesdays to teachers and ‘honorary teachers’ across our family of stores as a way to show our gratitude for all they’re doing for their students and our communities.”
To receive the Teachers and Honorary Teachers discount, customers can shop in-store or via Kroger Pickup using their shopper’s card on any Wednesday during the promotion dates and simply request the discount at checkout.
For more information on the Teachers and Honorary Teachers Discount, please visit Kroger.com.
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 107th birthday
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports 75 new cases & 110 new inactive cases
- The madness of meth’s comeback in Tennessee
- Mayor Cooper responds to concerns over reporting of COVID-19 numbers, relief money spending
- Kevin Harvick captures the checkered flag at the Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race