COLUMBUS (WCMH) — Kroger has announced it is changing its hours of operation in order to restock shelves and clean stores due to the COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic.
Kroger announced that starting Sunday, March 15, Kroger stores in Tennessee, Huntsville, AL and Bowling Green, Ky will open at 6 a.m. and close at 10 p.m. for the immediate future.
The change is coming so that store employees can restock shelves and clean stores.
Meanwhile, Walmart announced Saturday that its retail stores and Neighborhood Markets will be open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. starting Sunday, March 15 until further notice.
- Boys’ High School Basketball Playoffs: Regional/Quarterfinals Recap
- Motorcyclist leads CHP on Interstate 5 chase reaching speeds of 120 mph
- Off to the Races: Annual wiener dog race takes place during Knoxville Ice Bears game
- Basketball team honoring life of Stanley Freeman, Jr. with memorial tournament
- National Weather Service schedules statewide tornado drill, radio test for March 5 in Tennessee