KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Grammy-award winning country group Lady Antebellum will bring their 2020 tour to Knoxville this fall.
Lady Antebellum will perform at Knoxville’s Thompson-Boling Arena on Thursday, September 10. The 45-city Ocean Tour will kick off April in Las Vegas and the band will be accompanied by Jake Owen and Maddie & Tae.
The group will hit the road for the first time in two years after spending 2019 performing at their Las Vegas residency.
“I think we learned a lot about creating those intimate moments at the show in Vegas, making sure we create, try to do our best to recreate that in a big open-air environment,” co-lead singer Hillary Scott said at a recent number one party in Nashville according to popculture.com.
The tour will conclude in Nashville just two days later at the Bridgestone Arena.
Ticketing information has not yet been released. You can RSVP for tickets on ladyantebellum.com
- Clinton Dragons looking for a culture change in 2021
- Knoxville City Council votes to review policies for stopping racist and sexist practices within city government
- Knoxville City Council names African American Equity Restoration task force members
- ‘About time’: Gay athletes unleash rainbow wave on Olympics
- Monroe County Commission votes to approve new animal shelter