LAFOLLETTE, Tenn. (WATE) – LaFollette police apprehended an armed robbery suspect on Thursday.
Police say Larry Dilbeck robbed the Red Roof Market just after midnight on Thursday.
Officers were informed a masked man had busted out the glass, entered the business and pulled a gun on employees before robbing them of cash receipts.
He then fled on foot.
Investigators were able to track him down and arresting him at his home on North Indiana Avenue.
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Kansas
- Titans Week: Getting healthy before a big battle with the Steelers
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Alabama runs away from Tennessee 48-17
- TN Dept of Health: 2,574 new COVID-19 cases, 2,110 new recoveries