(CNN) – Lay’s is taking a beloved food pairing and morphing it into chip form.
Just in time for the cooler weather – Frito-Lay announced its new grilled cheese and tomato soup chips.
The company describes the new snack as a “dynamic combination of tomato taste and buttery cheese with underlying creamy and toasted notes.”
The grilled cheese and tomato soup chips are expected to hit grocery store shelves next Monday.
It’s the same day Lay’s is also planning to launch their “Gotta Have Lay’s” campaign.
The contest will give customers a chance to win a year’s worth of Lay’s products.
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
- ‘We drink it. We need good water quality,’ TVA experts say on World Water Monitoring Day
- ‘It’s gonna be a bummer’: Knoxville TikTok creators talk U.S. app store ban
- Knox County firefighters travel to West Coast to battle wildfires
- $13B aid package to help Puerto Rico 3 years after Hurricane Maria took too long, Democrats say