NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The state is holding a free virtual information session to talk about the Tennessee Business Relief Program on Thursday.
200 million dollars is available for small businesses affected by COVID-19 through the Tennessee Business Relief Program announced earlier this month.
The virtual information session will be held from 11 a.m. until noon. To participate in the Zoom meeting, the Zoom registration link is: https://lnkd.in/ey9C6rS
- Tennessee offering bonuses to add, keep corrections officers
- Tennessee lawmakers pass new transgender ‘bathroom bill’
- Man charged with cutting down 150 trees in Missouri
- Beware of scam asking you for money to prove you’re the owner of your home
- Madisonville Police: Armed suspected drug trafficker arrested in narcotics bust