(WIAT) — Former Auburn head coach Pat Dye tested positive for coronavirus after being hospitalized with longstanding kidney issues.
He previously tested positive for COVID-19, but is asymptomatic, family tells CBS 42.
This is a developing story. Check back for more updates.
- Amazon reveals over 19,000 workers got COVID-19
- Tourism 2020: Vacation bookings exceed expectations in Sevier County
- Tourism 2020: Gatlinburg booming six months after start of pandemic in TN
- ‘It would create a constitutional crisis’: Democrats, Republicans clash on when to fill Supreme Court vacancy
- Health care, abortion center stage in SCOTUS fight