LOS ANGELES (WKRG) – If you were a preteen in the 1990s, get ready to squeal with nostalgic delight. Iconic 80s and 90s designer Lisa Frank teamed up with Hotels.com to create a dream suite.
The room, which rents for $199 a night, is full of rainbows, unicorns, hearts and neon dolphins. Guests are also treated to scrunchies, gel pens and trapper keepers.
The penthouse suite is in a Downtown Los Angeles Hotel and available for a limited time.
- Lady Vols start slow, finish big with 73-43 win over Tennessee State
- Dairy cow owner reacts to news of Dean Foods bankruptcy filing
- Phillip Fulmer named ‘East Tennessean of the Year’
- State releases updated vaping numbers
- City close to closing on Tennova site, council to vote on future of Tower next week