GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) — The annual Gatlinburg Craftsmen’s Fair is back for its 45th year.
The fall craft fair is offering more than 200 booths featuring works from artisans and craftspeople from across the country.
The fair is open each day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. now through Oct. 25 at the Gatlinburg Convention Center.
Social distancing will be enforced at the fair and masks are required. Hand sanitizing stations will be set up around the convention center as well.
Admission is $10. Children ages 12 and under are free.
- Alcoa finishes regular season 9-1 with victory over Dobyns Bennett
- Football comes full circle: Mays brothers reunite on the Tennessee offensive line
- Haunted Tri-Cities: Newport building linked to tragedy, haunting and a conspiracy
- Pres. Trump, Biden appeal to last-minute voters in dueling Florida rallies
- Florida woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first