KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Air carrier Allegiant is making good on its offer to set up a route between Myrtle Beach and Knoxville.
The new route was supposed to start in 2020, but COVID-19 delayed the launch. Allegiant says it will fly between McGhee Tyson Airport and Myrtle Beach International airport twice weekly.
You’ll have to check Allegiant’s site for final ticket prices, but to start, Allegiant is offering an introductory one-way ticket for as low as $39.
The Knoxville-Myrtle Beach route starts just in time for summer travel: June 2.
- Rural Metro firefighters extinguish blaze at Powell home
- President Trump pardons rapper Lil Wayne, commutes Kodak Black’s sentence
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021
- Sheriff Spangler: ‘Our family is hurting’