CLINTON, Tenn. (WATE) — Anderson County Schools is getting more than $6,000 in unclaimed property from the Tennessee Department of Treasury.
Treasurer David Lillard says every dollar helps the school district continue to address the needs of students and teachers.
We’re told $65 million in unclaimed property was returned to Tennesseans in the last fiscal year.
- Timeline for Trump incitement impeachment trial still uncertain
- Chiefs’ Mahomes cleared to play in AFC championship
- D-coordinators bring head coaching chops to NFL title games
- Speculation over Tokyo Olympics: 2021, 2032 or not at all?
- Baby born in Kingsport gas station parking lot honored by Weigel’s corporate