PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WATE) — A new program is offering students several job apprenticeships at Dollywood.
The partnership between Dollywood, Walters State Community College, and the state’s Department of Labor & Workforce Development was announced on Wednesday.
The apprenticeships will offer both classwork and paid on-the-job training. A release from Dollywood officials states students who complete the program will have skills needed for in-demand jobs, like food service manager and cook.
They will also have industry certifications and college credit that can be applied to a technical certificate or an associate degree in hospitality management or culinary arts.
Those who are interested in applying for apprenticeship positions at Dollywood should call 865-428-9414.
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- 250+ dogs rescued from ‘bone yard’ on Middle Tennessee property
- Two killed in East Knoxville lounge shooting
- 3 things Donald Trump may do after leaving office Wednesday
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19