KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Students at one Knox County elementary school are getting a little extra help this week.
Children at West View Elementary School were excited to receive new school supplies along with hats and gloves on Wednesday.
The supplies were collected by AT&T employees and students from Pellissippi State Community College.
All of this gifting is part of AT&T’s “Believe Tennessee” campaign, which is aimed at removing barriers to academic success for students at all levels.
- Maryville-based Denver Hunt Company seeking carpenter
- The future of the Senate: 35 seats up for grabs on election night
- President Trump’s campaign website hacked in cryptocurrency scam
- Coronavirus: Maryville College moves to reduced operations for the remainder of the week
- Knoxville-Knox County CAC offers utility bill assistance