KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Knoxville area hospitals welcomed a few new babies on New Year’s Day of 2021.
At Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, a baby girl was welcomed.
Blount Memorial Hospital also welcomed its first baby of the new year – a boy.
Thomas Red Chism was born at 11:17 New Year’s Day weighing 6 lbs. 9 oz. to proud mother Shannah Scott and papa Alex Chism-Hopper from Greenback.
His parents called him their “little miracle that came out of 2020.”
WATE 6 On Your Side wishes the family many congratulations!
- Lady Vols roll past the tide 82-56
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Chinese city reports coronavirus found on ice cream
- KCS: Cedar Bluff Preschool moving to ‘red attendance’ starting Jan. 19 through at least Jan. 25
- Powerball Jackpot increases to $730 million, 3 winning tickets worth $50,000 or more announced locally