KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Transit Administration announced $3.6 million is heading to Knox County.
Knox County Community Action Committee Transit received the grant as part of the CARES Act.
CAC says it will use the grant funds to continue operations and preventative maintenance as well as administrative expenses it has taken on since the beginning of the pandemic.
- Cheating during remote testing is a problem. Now there is a fix
- Two strangers use conch shells to carry on tradition of honoring health care workers
- Positively Tennessee: Saying thank you to a Farragut principal
- Cap gas prices: 6 ways to save on gasoline
- After 2 recent deaths, why are people still doing extreme baby gender reveals?