KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A 1-year-old child was transported by Rural Metro Ambulance on Wednesday night after being found unresponsive in a bathtub.
Rural Metro responded to 12916 Boyd Station Road in West Knox County around 8:30 p.m. after a call for help.
Rural Metro spokesman Jeff Bagwell said CPR was performed on the child before being transported to a hospital.
The Knox County Sheriff’s Office said it escorted the ambulance to Tennova West where the child is now in stable condition.
This is a developing story and we will bring you the latest as it becomes available.
- RIP Mexican Pizza: Popular Taco Bell dish starts disappearing from menus
- Knox County man reported missing in Great Smoky Mountains
- Pumpkin carving fun with the Living East Tennessee team
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Is your vehicle cold-weather ready? Ted Russell Ford has 6 Things You Need to Know