KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A 1-year-old child was transported by Rural Metro Ambulance on Wednesday night after being found unresponsive in a bathtub.
Rural Metro responded to 12916 Boyd Station Road in West Knox County around 8:30 p.m. after a call for help.
Rural Metro spokesman Jeff Bagwell said CPR was performed on the child before being transported to a hospital.
The Knox County Sheriff’s Office said it escorted the ambulance to Tennova West where the child is now in stable condition.
This is a developing story and we will bring you the latest as it becomes available.
- SEC announces initial COVID-19 safety protocols
- Sam McKenzie wins State House District 15, unseating incumbent Rep. Staples
- Pigskin Preview: Pigeon Forge
- 2 charged with abuse of a corpse in Sevier County
- US kids, parents perform DIY tests for coronavirus science