KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Faculty Physicians in Knoxville is now offering Drive thru testing for COVID-19 possible patients.
This will be at the Provision Healthcare’s Dowell Springs campus off Middlebrook in West Knoxville.
Patients who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 including shortness of breath, fever, dry cough, can contact Faculty Physicians for a telehealth appointment.
If a doctor then determines that a test is needed, they’ll set the patient up with an appointment for drive-thru testing.
To learn more about this testing opportunity, call 865-770-7050.
- Coronavirus Timeline: State count for COVID-19 cases surpasses 25,000
- CHART: Tennessee Department of Health’s count of coronavirus cases by day in state
- 8-year-old North Carolina girl dies after battling COVID-19
- Tennessee issues new guidelines for concert venues, fairs and fireworks displays
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Cases rise by 298 to 25,120 with 401 deaths
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: 112 active Knox County cases, 452 total
- East Tennessee healthcare worker shares experience treating COVID-19 patients in New York
- Delta Airlines to extend social distancing on flights through September
- Tennessee unemployment claims approaching 600,000 since mid-March
- White House fears resurgence of pandemic after protests
- City of Knoxville pools to reopen this weekend
- Coronavirus: Sevier County switching to appointment-only testing
- UPDATE: 13 test positive for COVID-19 at Maryville Newell plant
- Kids ask healthcare superheroes questions this weekend on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’
- Tennessee’s Lake County leads US in per capita virus cases