MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Fans of Dolly Parton can now camp in style.
Dolly’s fantasy camper is a luxury glamping Airbnb opening this week in the foothills of the Smokies.
The camper is filled with Dolly and vintage memorabilia. It’s got everything from Dolly quilts and records to a custom “PARTON ME” license plate.
“Shes a very humble and amazing woman and amazing performer,” Camper owner Adrian A. Smith said, “and since she’s local, we wanted to pay homage to her and show her off.”
The Dolly fantasy camper is one of three Air B-N-B’s that the Smith family has opened on their 6 acres of land. They’ve also renovated an old train car and airplane hangar.
The Dolly camper is listed for $75 a night before fees. You can book a night or two now.
The Smiths say they’re following all coronavirus safety guidelines, including fully sanitizing the camper between stays and giving guests plenty of space.
- Local law enforcement help with escorting remains of WWII & Korean War veteran
- More Texans would support Matthew McConaughey for governor over Greg Abbott, poll shows
- MANHUNT: Suspect still at large after 3 people killed in NW Austin shooting incident
- Western states prepare for possible water shortage
- Flyer: Not allowed on AA flight because my mask was see-through