MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Fans of Dolly Parton can now camp in style.
Dolly’s fantasy camper is a luxury glamping Airbnb opening this week in the foothills of the Smokies.
The camper is filled with Dolly and vintage memorabilia. It’s got everything from Dolly quilts and records to a custom “PARTON ME” license plate.
“Shes a very humble and amazing woman and amazing performer,” Camper owner Adrian A. Smith said, “and since she’s local, we wanted to pay homage to her and show her off.”
The Dolly fantasy camper is one of three Air B-N-B’s that the Smith family has opened on their 6 acres of land. They’ve also renovated an old train car and airplane hangar.
The Dolly camper is listed for $75 a night before fees. You can book a night or two now.
The Smiths say they’re following all coronavirus safety guidelines, including fully sanitizing the camper between stays and giving guests plenty of space.
- Los Angeles mayor OKs shutting off water, power to combat house parties and other gatherings
- Man arrested on charge of violating Nashville’s public health order
- ‘Edward Scissorhands’ home in Florida up for sale
- Tropical Weather Systems: Tropical depression, tropical storm and hurricane terms explained
- Former FBI fugitive to serve remainder of sentence in Tennessee