CROSSVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — City police, as well as members of the Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office and the Tennessee Highway Safety Office, will be conducting sobriety checkpoints from 5-10 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 21.
The Crossville Police Department will be conducting sobriety checkpoints in the areas of Lantana Road, and U.S. Highway 127.
Drivers are asked to use caution when driving in these areas. The Police Department asks that you do not approach checkpoints with your high-beam headlights on, and always slow down when approaching the checkpoint areas.
- More than cookie cutters, local business turns to making face shields
- Oklahoma hair stylists under scrutiny for working inside private homes during COVID-19 pandemic
- Safer-at-home order debate divides Tennessee governor, group of doctors
- Weekly unemployment claims in Tennessee reach 94K+
- Report: Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson set for charity rematch involving Peyton Manning and Tom Brady