Sevier County officials say last month’s flooding has caused more than $7.5 million in damage so far.
The county says it has reviewed 236 structures on private property with estimated damages of $4,354,000. There have also been reported damages of $4,162,100 to public property.
The following roads remain closed or partially opened in Sevier County but could reopen in the next few days:
- 2408 Hatcher Mountain Road (one lane open)
- Red Cedar Lane (one lane open)
- 4000 block of Henry Town Road (one lane open)
- 4027 Wilhite Road (one lane open)
- Robert Henderson Road (one lane open)
- Red Bud Lane (one lane open)
- S. New Era Road (one lane open)
Crossover Road, Cummings Chapel Road and Sunrise Boulevard will remain closed as assessment continues.