ROCKY TOP, Tenn. (WATE) – Instead of shopping on Black Friday, some decided to work off their Thanksgiving meals in the great outdoors.
Park rangers across the state host the day after Thanksgiving hike, meeting at one of the 56 state parks.
For one group in East Tennessee, it’s hiking the Norris Dam State Park.
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Kansas
- Titans Week: Getting healthy before a big battle with the Steelers
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Alabama runs away from Tennessee 48-17
- TN Dept of Health: 2,574 new COVID-19 cases, 2,110 new recoveries