ROCKY TOP, Tenn. (WATE) – Instead of shopping on Black Friday, some decided to work off their Thanksgiving meals in the great outdoors.
Park rangers across the state host the day after Thanksgiving hike, meeting at one of the 56 state parks.
For one group in East Tennessee, it’s hiking the Norris Dam State Park.
- Rural Metro called to Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue and Chestnut street for a shooting victim
- Alcoa Police Department gearing up for the annual shop with a cop holiday tradition
- Tennessee Vols, Memphis face off with rivalry’s future uncertain
- Man accused of slapping WSAV reporter on backside arrested
- Microsoft reveals Xbox Series X