KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Dogwood Arts is covering their faces with art for a good cause. The nonprofit is hosting Mask-Produced, a virtual art exhibit and auction of mask-related artwork.
Twenty-four artists using everything from metal, leather, Swarovski Crystals, denim, paint, glass and more have created artistic masks for the exhibit. The pieces will be auctioned off with proceeds going to the Greater Knoxville GRACE Fund, a resource for individual local arts and culture workers seeking financial assistance to meet basic needs.
The public can view and bid online at dogwoodarts.com now through Oct. 9 on the pieces.
- Protesters gather to oppose Knox County mandates
- Woman killed in Greeneville apartment fire, according to police
- Early voting continues Monday, new voting center opens on UT’s campus
- Steelers dominate early, hold off Titans for 27-24 win
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states