PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dollywood has an emergency plan in place for situations like coronavirus, and is prepared to act upon those plans, officials with the theme park said Tuesday.
“In an abundance of caution, we are currently following guidance from the CDC and working closely with our partner Covenant Health to prepare, monitor and respond appropriately, should the need arise,” Public Relations Director Wes Ramsey said in a news release.
Park administration is also proactively communicating with hosts and guests about the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention hygiene guidelines, and are implementing recommendations from its internal safety team with hand-sanitation stations and conducting higher frequency disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces.
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- 250+ dogs rescued from ‘bone yard’ on Middle Tennessee property
- Two killed in East Knoxville lounge shooting
- 3 things Donald Trump may do after leaving office Wednesday
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19