OAK RIDGE, Tenn. (WATE) — Oak Ridge police are warning drivers to avoid a section of town due to a water main break.
North Jefferson Circle is closed between Latimer Road and Jefferson Avenue, police said. Crews are on scene to repair the broken pipe in a community just off the turnpike.
Drivers are asked to find a different route.
- Man arrested after deadly shooting in South Memphis
- Virginia teacher charged with drug possession, cocaine found in desk
- ‘Vampire Facials’ spa owner linked to HIV cases in New Mexico faces 24 charges
- Allergic to the COVID vaccine? There’s hope on the horizon, Dr. Fauci says
- Instagram-famous cat dies after Brooklyn brawl